House Plants + Oils Editable Set
This set is so fun and perfect for using as a welcome resource! This set includes 4 cards and coordinating stickers for all the DIYs. Recipes are EDITABLE with Canva Templates so you can create your own brand specific blends.
Instructions for using Canva will be included with you download. You will be able to click on each recipe and edit as needed. After that, you can download and save your files. Print as many as you need and enjoy!
When you download this set, you will open a PDF with the link to allow access to your downloads. The link on the pdf should be clickable, but if not you can copy and paste it into your browser. When you open the Google Drive Link, you will see the files.*Please download all files to your computer within 30 days of purchase*
DIGITAL FILES INCLUDED
- Recipe Cards for ALL oil users 4x6 and 5x7
- Small Spray bottle stickers are 2x4.5
- Large Spray bottle stickers are 8x4
- Roller stickers are 2x2
- All of the graphics can be printed smaller sizes
- A PDF for easy at home printing is also included
- We have included files with some printing tips and info
- Check out our "printing tips" story highlight on instagram
- Vistaprint, U Print, Avery, Staples, Zazzle, Moo etc. can offer online printing services or you can check with your local print shops.
- For printing at home, we recommend using cardstock for cards and full sheet waterproof or water resistant sticker paper for labels.
- Everything can be sized down to fit into smaller frames or to be used as gift tags, etc.
- These files are to be used by the purchaser only. Print and mail as many as you need!
- You may NOT share digital files with others in emails, facebook groups, or instagram stories, etc
- If anyone on your team needs to use files, please direct them here
- You many NOT alter and / or resell files
- All content is original and created by Clover + Clementine. Please do not recreate or claim as your own.
- These files are DIGITAL and nothing will be mailed to you
Thank you so much!
top of page
bottom of page